When you donate to WATCH, you help lift the voices of tenants, immigrants and other Waltham residents who are working to build a stronger, fairer Waltham.
Your gift supports tangible, long-lasting improvements in our community!
As a WATCH contributor, you will also have a chance to connect with like-minded neighbors.
And, a donation to WATCH is tax deductible.
Here are some examples of what your donation does:
$500: Help an adult English student gain language skills to get a better job.
$250: Engage five new local residents in campaigns for more healthy and affordable housing in Waltham.
$100: Avert homelessness for family facing the threat of eviction.
$50: Educate a single mother on tenant-landlord law and help her negotiate with her landlord for safer housing conditions.
$35: Train a new tutor to mentor a neighbor in English language skills.
How you can donate:
By mail: Write a check to WATCH and mail it to WATCH, 24 Crescent Street, Suite 201, Waltham, MA 02453.
Online: Click here and complete the form.
If your company has a matching gift program: Submit your donation information to your employer so that WATCH may benefit doubly from your generosity! WATCH's tax ID number is: 22-2918528.
Bonus! A donation of $1,000 or more earns you 50% back as a state tax credit! Read about it here.
Where does WATCH get its annual income?
- Contributions from individuals like you: 38%
- Corporate collaborator: 23%
- Corporate and organizational gifts and sponsorships: 15%
- Foundation grants: 11%
- Government grants: 6%
- Churches: 4%
- Program fees for our classes: 3%
Where does WATCH allocate its annual funds?
- Community organizing around affordable housing and immigrant rights
- Housing Clinic
- Adult education classes and tutoring
- GED and Citizenship classes
- First Time Home Buyer courses
- Office administration and program management