Job & Financial Management Clinic
One on one Meetings & Workshops Available
*For low-income residents*
- Job search: Individual career exploration and job search assistance.
- Resume writing: Learn the essential sections that are needed to create a resume.
- Goal setting: Identifying Goals and long-term and short-term goals to achieve long-term success.
- Interview preparation: Discover the ins and outs of a job-interview conversation. Learn important aspects such as preparation, dressing for success, the first impression, questions, and follow-ups are discussed.
- Budgeting: A budget is a guide that keeps you on the path to reaching your financial goals. Budgeting keeps your finances under control, shows when you need to adjust your spending, and helps you decide where your money goes instead of wondering where it all went.
- Personal Financial Management: Understanding the importance of how managing our money can lead us on a path of reaching
To set up a free one on one meeting click here: WATCH CDC Intake Form OR call Carlos at (781)- 570-4404
Every 1st Tuesday of the month
Upcoming Free Workshops
WATCH CDC's Back to Work Grant
Through generous donations, WATCH CDC can provide grants for up to $500 for a one-time expense that will enable applicants to better access work opportunities. Examples: bus pass, car repair, uniform, equipment. Grants are for Waltham residents who have lost income or job access due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All information is confidential and used only by WATCH CDC to confirm eligibility for the grant. Applications will be reviewed weekly and applicants will be notified within 2 weeks.
To apply, click the "I need help with..."Job Search or Career Goals" option on the WATCH CDC Intake Form.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com or call (781) 570-4351.
History of the Clinic
WATCH CDC has a mission history of working towards a more just community within the Waltham area. Throughout the year WATCH, CDC has achieved its mission by promoting and organizing affordable housing, providing adult education, and empowering underrepresented residents through civic engagement. WATCH CDC has built great partnerships with many great organizations within Massachusetts through its mission. WATCH’s mission of working towards a more just community has caught the attention of many organizations with the same mission goal.
One of these organizations, Newton-Wellesley Hospital recognizes and supports WATCH CDC's mission and has decided to grant WATCH CDC a grant to develop a Job and Financial clinic to support the community of Waltham. The Job and Financial Clinic's mission will be to mentor low-income community members in fields such as goal settings, budgeting, financial management, job searches, resume writing, and interview preparation. The Job and Financial clinic will allow WATCH CDC to continue its mission by providing extended mentoring to increase the financial circumstances and self-sufficiency of members within its community. In collaboration with Newton-Wellesley Hospital, WATCH CDC will continue its mission of creating a just community within the Waltham community.