Your general donation supports our many programs. For example:
- $1,000: Avert homelessness for family facing the threat of eviction.
- $500: Emergency shelter for family without housing
- $300: Buy tools, uniform, or bus pass for low-wage worker.
- $200: Get the heat turned back on after a shut off.
- $100: GED and ESL books for an Adult Education Student.
- $50: Buy a grocery card for a neighbor in need.
Where does WATCH get its annual income?
- Contributions from individuals like you: 38%
- Corporate collaborator: 23%
- Corporate and organizational gifts and sponsorships: 15%
- Foundation grants: 11%
- Government grants: 6%
- Churches: 4%
- Program fees for our classes: 3%
Where does WATCH allocate its annual funds?
- Housing and Basic Needs Clinic
- Job Coaching and Financial Management Clinic
- Adult education classes and tutoring
- GED and Citizenship classes
- Community organizing around affordable housing and immigrant rights
- First Time Home Buyer courses
- Office administration and program management
When you donate to WATCH, you help lift the voices of tenants, immigrants and other Waltham residents who are working to build a stronger, fairer Waltham. Your gift supports tangible, long-lasting improvements in our community! As a WATCH contributor, you will also have a chance to connect with like-minded neighbors. Plus, a donation to WATCH is tax deductible. WATCH's tax id number is 22-2918528.