Skip to content
- ESL Lesson Plan of the Week: Materials and worksheets used in WATCH’s ESL classes for students, learners, and teachers to use. Updated every week.
- Grammar Exercises: A collection of grammar worksheets for students, learners, tutors, and teachers to use.
- Dialogues: A list of written dialogues on various topics for students to practice their reading skills through examples of everyday conversation.
- Goal-Setting Materials: A list of materials to help students, teachers, and tutors to identify, plan, and set goals.
- Games: A list of original and adapted games for students to practice all four language skills: reading, speaking, listening, and writing.
- Video Resources: A list of ESL videos spanning grammar constructs, vocabulary, and scenario dialogues.
- Online Resources: Want more English practice? Here are some more online websites and apps to continue practicing grammar and reading.
- Online Teaching Guides: Tutorials to assist teachers and volunteers with various Zoom functions such as screen sharing, breakout rooms, and more.