- Use action verbs
- Use vivid language
- Include only the most relevant information starting with the most relevant and important information
- Correct and proofread for grammatical errors.
Here is a sample resume to guide you when making your own resume.
- Research the company you are applying to.
- Have a list of references
- Review the job description you are applying for
- Come prepared with questions
Finding a Job
- Absolutely Health care (Boston)
- All Retail Jobs (Waltham + surrounding)
- CollegeGrad (Waltham +surrounding)
- Commonwealth of MA Employment Opportunities
- Diversity Jobs
- HigherEd Jobs
- Metrowest Daily News
- New Bedford Standard Times
Free Online Certificates and Classes
WATCH Work Grant
Through generous donations, WATCH is able to provide grants for up to $500 for one-time expense that will enable applicant to better access work opportunities. Examples: bus pass, car repair, uniform, equipment.
Grants are for Waltham residents who have lost income or job access due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All information is confidential and used only by WATCH CDC to confirm eligibility for grant.
Applications will be reviewed weekly and applicants will be notified within 2 weeks.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (781) 570-4351.