The Housing Clinic is closed and we are working remotely. Spanish translation is available.
Clinic staff are well-versed in a wide range of issues. Trained advocates can help you with:
- Landlord and tenant conflicts
- Threat of eviction
- Rent increases
- Apartment searches or tenant searches
- Poor living conditions
- Public housing applications or other paperwork
- General housing concerns
Suzi Solomon (English) firstname.lastname@example.org
Karla Ortega (Spanish) email@example.com
Suzi Solomon (English) 781-570-4394
Karla Ortega (Spanish) 781-577-0207
Housing Clinic Suggested Resources:
- MassLegalHelp Tenants' Rights in Massachusetts: Private Housing - read about your rights and responsibilities as a tenant and/or landlord. Includes chapters on: security deposits, rents, getting repairs made, discrimination, evictions...etc.
- Mass Housing Consumer Education Centers - provides resources for homeowners, landlords, prospective buyers, and tenants.
- DHCD Resource Locator - find a service provider and emergency assistance under different locations
Check out our extensive Community Resource Guide.
Learn about the clinic's history.
For more information on our partnership with Brandeis, or if you are at Brandeis and want to get involved, read this.